FILL THE POOL - Donations collected tomorrow and SatPosted on July 13, 2023
IMPORTANT INFO - Please ReadPosted on July 13, 2023
Hello everyone! We have a few important updates and reminders:
- One of the Rapids’ coolers is missing. It’s a blue and white cooler on wheels. Please let us know if you have it.
- We are planning to hold Friday breakfast tomorrow, weather-permitting.
- Our fill the pool event will take place…
SWIM MEET ENTRIESPosted on July 11, 2023
Please help the Rapids FILL THE POOLPosted on July 10, 2023
Each summer, the Rapids swimmers look for a way to give back to their community. This year, we will be collecting donations of canned/ boxed foods and personal care items for the Rosendale Food Pantry.
We will have a small pool set up right outside the Rapids' gate during Friday…
Results and Sign-upsPosted on July 8, 2023
THANK YOU to all our volunteers! Also, a HUGE thank you to the Mastro and VanLoan families, who won our 50/50 raffles Wed and Sat and donated their winnings back to the team.
Another Rapids WIN and we are 2-0 as we prepare to face Zena on Wednesday at home…
7/12 and 7/15 meet entriesPosted on July 6, 2023
Saturday breakfast concessionsPosted on July 6, 2023
Good morning, parents! Boy that meet was a hot one last night! I’d like to thank all of the parents who donated items for us to sell at the concession stand, as well as thanking local restaurant, Creekside Café, for their incredibly delicious donation of pulled pork sliders. If you…
Quick reminders!Posted on July 5, 2023
RemindersPosted on July 4, 2023
Here are some important reminders for this week:
1) Wed clinic 8:30-10
2) Wednesday home meet against Hurley. Warm-ups begin at 4 PM. Swimmers check in with coaches upon arrival and volunteers check in with Tracy Steeves.
3) Sign-up for Saturday meet will close on Thursday morning at 10 AM.