2023 Practice Policies
- Early morning swim slots (8:00 AM) are prioritized for swimmers who attend camp or go to work.
- Parents will not be permitted on the pool deck during practice.
- Rapids swimmers will enter the pool through the gate by the Rapids’ shed.
- Swimmers should arrive suited up and ready to swim. Swimmers should have water and 2 pairs of goggles for swim practice.
- Swimmers 10 and under will not be able to use the bath house after practice without a parent present.
- Practice will be canceled if there is thunder, lightning or it’s raining so hard we can’t see the bottom of the pool. We will notify through SwimTopia alert (free app available for apple or android) and Facebook if possible.
- During practices, the coaches need to give their full attention to the swimmers and running the practice. Please arrange to speak with the coaches at a separate time if needed, or speak to a board member.
Simple formatted text